Who am I ?
Hello, my name is Arnaud SOULLIE.
I work as manager at Wavestone, a consulting company. I have been performing security audits and penetration tests for more than 8 years. I specialize in ICS security, and I’m in charge of cybersecurity R&D at Wavestone.
In addition to my work as an auditor, I give ICS security training during hacking conventions.
Reach me at email@example.com for any question!
Below are my past trainings and talks.
- 2015: “Pentesting Industrial Control Systems” at Hack In Paris
- JSSI 2014: “Can a Windows Active Directory be secured ?”
- BlackHat Europe 2014: “Industrial Control Systems : Pentesting PLCs 101”
- SSTIC 2016: DYODE
- BSides Las Vegas 2016: DYODE
- 4SICS: DYODE
- BlackHat US Arsenal: DYODE
- DEFCON 25 ICS Village: Fun with Modbus 0x5a
- BruCon 2017: DYODE
- BlackHat EU Arsenal: DYODE
- BSides Las Vegas 2015 & 2016: Pentesting PLCs 101
- DEFCON 24: Pentesting ICS 101
- BruCon 2016 & 2017: Pentesting ICS 101